A NEW YEAR BRINGS NEW LIFE TO THE KINGS ARMS INN, STOCKLAND
The re-birth of the pub has reached a very exciting stage. Having recently exchanged contracts with the current owners, Stockland Community Pub Limited will soon take full ownership of the Kings Arms Inn.
We have a whole range of opportunities for Members and other volunteers from the wider community to get involved with bringing our beloved pub back to life. As of the New Year we are asking for help in getting the pub operational.
Specific skills we are looking for include:
- Building works project manager / co-ordinator
- Builders (especially with listed historic buildings experience)
- Tarmac laying and resurfacing
- Roofing skills (slate, tile and flat roof)
- Sign writing
- Graphic Design
- Painting and Decoration (internal and external)
- Commercial kitchen fitting
- Soft furnishings
- Qualified plumbing and heating professional
- Qualified electrician
- Rubbish / waste removal
More generally, we are eager to recruit a pool of willing labourers and amateur DIYers to assist on an ad hoc basis.
Now is the time when every one of our supporters can volunteer and lend a hand! Please get in touch with us initially by emailing email@example.com.
Please state briefly how you would like to help, your best contact phone number, and indicate when is the best time for someone to call you back. A member of the Management Committee will get back to you.